This article is about what to say before talking to someone.
Whenever you want to talk to someone about anything, train yourself to say the following before you even utter a word.
أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Audhu billahi min ash Shaytan ir Rajeem,
Bismillahi ar Rahman ir Raheem.
Actually, say it in your heart or silently so that they don’t hear, because some people may end up thinking wrong and say, you are just saying it so that you get rid of Shaytan which is me?! It’s quite funny but people react negatively sometimes.
So better to say it silently, so that they don’t hear.
Now let’s analyze why we are saying it.
- It reduces anger if you have a temper. Thus, you are able to control yourself during the talk. Some may say do wudhu before talking.But I would prefer wudhu if it’s a planned talk, but this case is where someone just abruptly starts discussing something with you.
- It get rids of Shaytan, since when you say Audhubillah, he becomes as small as a housefly.
- If shaytan is not around, who’s there to play with your mind and make you create a scene? You will be able to think wisely.
- It’s Dhikr of Allah so you get rewards.
- Dhikr of Allah makes you relax and capable of focusing on what the other is saying. Hence, you will be able to respond positively.
That will be all.
THERE ARE NO DIRECT PROOFS TO THIS BUT AHADEETHS ARE THERE WHICH TELL US ABOUT AUDHUBILLAH AND BASMALLAH
Written by: Sr. Amatullah B.M.