السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
ربي اشرح لي صدري و يسر لي أمري واحلل عقدة من لساني يفقه قولي
ربي زدني علما وارزقني فهما
We know children love to play with colors and they never get bored with them. So, we bring for your kids, a collection of books that they can have fun with.
Please click the titles to visit the page for ordering.
My Islamic Coloring Book [AUTHOR: HUSAIN A NURI]: This book teaches coloring and learning at the same time, with the following themes;
- Beautiful names of Allah
- Arabic alphabet
- Arabic numerals
- Five pillars of Islam
- Family values
- Fun activities
- Learning letter identification and writing.
- Writing of letter in the beginning, middle and end, joining and connecting forms.
- Learning vowel markings.
- Introduction to the Arabic alphabet and its writing- joining forms and connecting letters.
- Workbook for beginners to help them learn Arabic in an easy way, provided with flashcards.
- Pronunciation guide helps in describing the sound of letters.
- There are around 8 chapters that focus on the themes: home, clothes, around the town, country side, opposites, animals and parts of the body.
- There is Arabic script with English translation, provided with illustrations.
- Games and puzzles
- Round up chapter to review all the presented words
Ready To Write: Alif, Ba, Ta [Author: Husain.A.Nuri]: This book is for both writing and coloring Arabic alphabets.
بارك الله فيكم
وجزاكم الله خيرا
سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت استغفرك و أتوب إليك
والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Written by: HS
Edited by: ZSA